arielavalon

A.B. Whelan
Blood-Kissed Sky
J.A. London

A Match Made in High School

A Match Made in High School - Kristin Walker When the principal announces that all senior students must participate in a mandatory marriage education program, Fiona thinks her life can't get any worse, that is until she meets her 'husband' Todd the jerky jock. Between pranks, fights, secrets, and hidden crushes can they made it through the program or will they be left without a diploma?

This book was horribly cute. The story was a lot of fun and really, I wish we had had a program like this when I was in school. I would've had so much fun with it, no matter who I ended up getting stuck with.

Fiona was a bit of a snob. Sure, she realizes it as she grows, but she was kind of an annoying character. The rest of the characters were nice, and I liked them quite a bit. I'm happy how things turn out with Johnny because for a while there I was really upset with Fiona for how she was treating him.

The read was light and funny, and I laughed quite a bit through the whole story. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun, short, slice-of-life story to read.